Re: [Vala] GTest

Maciej Piechotka wrote:
Is there any samples how to use GTest?

Best regards

Hi,

I haven't even found any C samples, and some macro bindings seem to be
missing in the vapi. But I have discovered VUnit of the People Project:

https://code.launchpad.net/~jprieur/people-project/vunit

This seems to be more object oriented than the GLib testing suite. I
would like to see this as a standalone library like libgee. I'm highly
interested in an official unit testing framework for Vala, which
would make testing as easy as possible.

Such a library could also provide a graphical GTK+ test runner tool or
widget, like the one of GUnit [1] [2], that could get embedded into Vala
IDEs like Val(a)IDE.

Regards,

Frederik

[1] http://personal.inet.fi/koti/peter.hagg/gunit/