Re: [Vala] Vala on Windows

On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 3:20 PM, Alberto Ruiz <aruiz gnome org> wrote:
2008/11/7 Andrew Flegg <andrew bleb org>:

Eclipse plugin is at:

   https://launchpad.net/valable

[snip]

Would be possible to embed Vala+Gtk+ on the plugin distribution itself?

I wouldn't say it was *quite* robust enough yet. However, a small
bundle which included Eclipse, Valable, Vala, Gtk+ and any other
dependencies. This'd be a *really* powerful, easy-to-use and
quick-to-get-started open source Windows GUI IDE.

Exciting stuff. I'd guess we're a few months from that, though.

Cheers,

Andrew

--
Andrew Flegg -- mailto:andrew bleb org  |  http://www.bleb.org/