Re: [Vala] Vala on Windows

Hi,

I have continued my work on win32 port of vala.

I have create a package all-in-one: vala 0.5.1, mingw and GTK+ 2.14.4

You just need restart your computer for take into account environment variables (path and pkg_config_path), and add the --cc=gcc option for compilation.

ftp://ftp-developpez.com/gtk/vala/vala-0.5.1.exe (8.2 Mo)

I upload my working base for simplify next update : ftp://ftp-developpez.com/gtk/vala/vala-working-base.zip (25.8 Mo)

Is it possible to create an official Windows version of vala?

I offer to update the package after each release, if it's necessary ;)

Regards,
---
Nicolas Joseph

Responsable de la rubrique GTK+ de developpez.com /
In charge of the GTK+ section on developpez.com

http://nicolasj.developpez.com