Re: [Vala] IDE VALA needs

You missed one headache: a descent Vala debugger.

Is it possible to extend gdb?

Yu
On Wed, 2008-05-28 at 16:36 +0200, Martin (OpenGeoMap) wrote:
Levi Bard escribió:

Can we enumerate some things (possibly in a different thread) that
developers using Vala need from an IDE?

here a new thread.

- Class importer from Dia like c#, c, c++, java, ruby python, etc:
(http://dia2code.sourceforge.net/)
- template creation  at the same way than monodevelop.
- autools (or cmake,...) integration for VALA. deb and rpm packages
would be great.
- console, libraries, GTK and GNOME project styles. GTK mode should be
able to work in windows using Mingw32.
- GUI editor at the same way than monodevelop  where we can create new
components (widgets) and intergrate it in our applications.
- Autocompletation possibility like Visual Studio 8-)   or monodevelop.
- Class wizard creation like code::blocks for example.
- REGEX tool like monodevelop or komodo.
... more?

regards.