Re: [Vala] Va(a)lide : IDE for Vala !

Thank's for your feedbacks :D

My first idea was to create a plugin for Code::Blocks but it's
difficult for result.

I think Anjuta and Monodevelop are more complicated, my goal is closer
to gedit : minimalist, simple and extensible ;)

So Anjuta plugin and valide are for two different users types (or
complementary).

And, it's my opignion, ide one must be a showcase for language and a
source of code for developpers, thus it should be write in vala.

@Florian Brosch : for show panel, press F9 (side panel) or Crtl+F9
(bottom panel), or use view menu.

@Clément David : I planned use libvala, at least for get vapidir. A
syntax checking is not in my objective but why not, tree of classe and
completion surely.
--
Nicolas Joseph

Responsable de la rubrique GTK+ de developpez.com /
In charge of the GTK+ section on developpez.com

http://nicolasj.developpez.com