Re: [Vala] Va(a)lide : IDE for Vala !
- From: "Levi Bard" <taktaktaktaktaktaktaktaktaktak gmail com>
- To: "Martin (OpenGeoMap)" <martin opengeomap org>
- Cc: Vala ML <vala-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Vala] Va(a)lide : IDE for Vala !
- Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 10:15:10 -0400
I think Anjuta and Monodevelop are more complicated, my goal is closer
to gedit : minimalist, simple and extensible ;)
I totally agree with you. Monodevelop for (c#, VB, boo,..) and Anjuta
VALA IDE have a especific needs and it would be great for us in the
future your software.
The needs of Vala shouldn't be too far removed from the needs of C or C#.
Can we enumerate some things (possibly in a different thread) that
developers using Vala need from an IDE?
They could be implemented across the board in MD, Anjuta, and Valide,
and devs could have a nice range of options.
Fight Defective C++: http://yosefk.com/c++fqa
] [Thread Prev