Re: [Vala] gtkaml - An Application Markup Language for GTK+Vala

2008/2/4 Ed Schouten <ed fxq nl>:
* Vlad Grecescu <b100dian gmail com> wrote:
 > I had this idea for some months now, to write a preprocessor that
 > converts xml like the one below into valid GTK+ code:

 But... isn't this what Glade already does?

Glade (or GtkBuilder) format is too verbose. You can hardly write it
with a text editor. From a first look, it seems gtkaml goal is to make
it easy to write without a dedicated tool (such as Glade).
--
Duy