[Vala] gtkaml - An Application Markup Language for GTK+Vala

Hello List and Vala developers!

I had this idea for some months now, to write a preprocessor that
converts xml like the one below into valid GTK+ code:
<Window>
   <HBox ..>
     <Label label="hello world"/>
   </HBox>
</Window>

The Vala project made my dream come true :)!

So basically I wrote gtkaml (http://code.google.com/p/gtkaml) as an
extension of Vala.Parser that processes a .gtkaml file and feeds the
output (vala code) back to the parser.

Check it out, it already works (for me, at least..) and you can find
the 'specs' to write the .gtkaml files on the 'DesignGoals' page of
the project.

Any ideas/comments are welcome,
Vlad Grecescu