[Vala] Stack traces for unhandled exceptions

Hi,

One thing I really miss from C# is stack traces printed to the terminal when an exception occurs.

* Would this be hard to add for Vala?
* What kind of infrastructure is needed before this can be implemented in a _robust_ way?

I realize that there might be tricks involving gdb etc but I still feel it would be useful to
have the stacks printed by default to the terminal like python and C# (and also available in
ex.stacktrace for logging etc).

                Martin