Re: [Vala] Vala Toys for GEdit

On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 1:32 PM, Andrea Del Signore <sejerpz tin it> wrote:
Hi all,

I've published my completion experiments on a site hosted on googlecode:

The code is still a mess ;) because I used my available free time to
better modularize the source tree so the completion engine can be
enhanced and used outside the GEdit plugin, and to nail down some vala

Keep an eye on the Todo and Hacking pages for the why and the what...

Any kind of help will be appreciated included some review of my poor

Have a nice day,

Vala-list mailing list
Vala-list gnome org

Hello Andrea,

Thanks for the nice project.
I just set it up from r136  and I think it really helps people develop faster in Vala!

One question: I noticed that the moment you open a paranthesis, vtg shows the parameters popup and closes the paranthesis too
i.e if I type "int main(" I already have ")" appended.
Can this behaviour be optional? (or is it from gedit?)

Vlad Grecescu