Re: [Vala] Roadmap to Vala 1.0

On Thu, 2008-04-03 at 16:13 +0200, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer wrote:
Excellent, that looks like a good roadmap.

Thanks!

It's probably not that important for you, but do you think you could
steal some time to put dbus service into? Ideally this would be modelled
after the Python decorator syntax.

Yes, we should really add proper D-Bus support for both, client and
service-side. There are quite a few people interested in this. I've
added it to the roadmap for Vala 0.3.6. Let's hope we can reach that
goal.

Juerg