[Vala] rpm

I just subscribed to this list.  I don't know if anybody else created one, but I created an rpm package of
vala-0.1.7.

It is a simple spec file.  It doesn't divide anything into -devel or any other sub-packages.

I can refine it, or submit it to you guys if you want, or just toss it.

If you want me to refine it before submitting it, how should the files be separated?

Thanks.

-l