[Vala] Roadmap to Vala 1.0

The basic functionality of the Vala compiler is in place for quite some
time now. As more and more people are starting to use Vala for various
projects, it's time to work towards a stable Vala 1.0 release. We aim to
stabilize the compiler and the language during the GNOME 2.23
development cycle and release Vala 1.0 together with GNOME 2.24. In case
that the quality of the compiler turns out to be insufficient, we'll
release 0.4.0 and delay the stability guarantees to GNOME 2.26.

The current roadmap can be found on the wiki at

        http://live.gnome.org/Vala/RoadMap

Jürg