Re: [Vala] GNet bindings status

On Fri, 2007-09-14 at 03:59 +0200, Jan Van Buggenhout wrote:
Your patches appear to have incorrect indentation; you use space
instead of tabs. You should probably fix this. ;)

kr,

Chipzz AKA
Jan Van Buggenhout

Hi,

damn emacs :)

Just to clarify these patches are not intented for the inclusion in the
vala source code base "as is".

I've just posted them to talk about what I need (or I think that I need)
to generate the gnet bindings with vapigen.

I do so because I'm not so good in english and I think that looking to
the code would help in this case.

Bye,
Andrea