Re: [Vala] vala property metadata

On Mon, 2007-04-30 at 20:17 -0500, Michael Lawrence wrote:
Are there any plans to support more property metadata (especially the
"blurb") in Vala? The blurb is very useful for documenting properties
"inline" using gtk-doc.

Yes, we'd like to support that but we haven't decided on a syntax yet.
An easy possibility would be to just use attributes for metadata but
maybe we can integrate some parts - as for example default values - more
into the syntax.

Jürg