Re: [Vala] libxml-2.0: tree and xpath API bindings

On Fri, 2007-11-09 at 13:23 +0100, Ondřej Jirman wrote:
Here is patch that updates libxml-2.0 bindings to add tree and xpath
API. It requires [Instance(position = n)] patch that I sent yesterday.

Based on this patch, I've now committed an update to the libxml-2.0
bindings. It does not include the instance position attributes for now
and you have to use pointers with manual memory management, just like in
C, as the memory management in libxml is very inconsistent.

We should probably write a GObject-based XML library on top of libxml.

Jürg