Re: [Vala] sqlite3 vapi patch

On Sat, 2007-11-10 at 22:38 +0100, pancake wrote:
I have updated the sqlite3 vapi file to handle the return values of exec()
and step() using the defines found in the sqlite3.h.

I have also added some missing methods. Have a look at the patch and commit
it if you think it's ok :)

Sorry for the late response. I've added the result codes to the SQLite
bindings but I've used constants instead of an enum as there is no enum
in the C code either and it wouldn't match at all with the extended
result codes.

Jürg