Re: [Vala] Debian package, diff, and some question

On Die, 2006-10-17 at 23:50 +0200, Marc-André Lureau wrote:
Vala looks promising. I have built a debian package as an exercice and
to support your work. But I wonder if you would like to promote it
with this kind of distribution or rather use the tarball alone.

It compiles and run fine under pbuilder environnement.
Patch attached.

Thanks, it'd be nice to have a debian package available for download. I
don't have a debian-based system running at the moment and so I'm unable
to build / test it. We'd be glad to host / link to the built package,
though.

Is it normal that we can't compile svn version with the 0.4 release ?
I get
this error while compiling:

valaccodenode.vala :33.9-33.26: error: The type name
`CCodeLineDirective' could not be found
valaccodenode.vala:33.9-33.26: error: The type name
`CCodeLineDirective' could not be found
Compilation failed: 2 error(s), 0 warning(s)

That looks like you forgot to rerun autoreconf after updating the svn
sources.

Jürg