[Vala] Debian package, diff, and some question

Hi guys,

Vala looks promising. I have built a debian package as an exercice and
to support your work. But I wonder if you would like to promote it with this
kind of distribution or rather use the tarball alone.

It compiles and run fine under pbuilder environnement.
Patch attached.

Is it normal that we can't compile svn version with the 0.4 release ? I get
this error while compiling:

valaccodenode.vala :33.9-33.26: error: The type name `CCodeLineDirective' could not be found
valaccodenode.vala:33.9-33.26: error: The type name `CCodeLineDirective' could not be found
Compilation failed: 2 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Thanks,

--
Marc-André Lureau, GSmartMix