Re: [Vala] Vala getting included in Fedora Extras

Hi Michel,

On Mit, 2006-11-08 at 17:44 -0500, Michel Salim wrote:
Hello,

Developers and users who use Fedora on their machines might be
interested in knowing that Vala 0.0.5 has been packaged for Fedora's
Extras repository, and will be available for install in a day or two.

Thanks for building the package.

The software builds cleanly, but on x86_64 architectures, the libtool
provided in the source would add /usr/lib64 as an rpath, since it's
not recognized as being a standard library path. Would it be possible
to have this fixed?

I'm using standard libtool 1.5.22, the most recent version available. Do
you know what exactly I'd have to do to get this fixed? My x86_64
systems are using /usr/lib instead of /usr/lib64, so I'm not exposed to
the problem but it should definitively not influence the distributed
version of libtool.

Jürg