Re: [Vala] Base Accessor

On Mit, 2006-11-08 at 21:38 +0100, Daniel Borgmann wrote:
The base keyword doesn't seem to work for me. I also tried to compile
the test, with this result (using current SVN):

The problem is that the flex scanner and maybe the bison parser haven't
been rebuilt in your source tree. The rebuild rule is disabled with
automake 1.10 when some specific conditions are met. You can enable the
rebuild rule and thus fix your build by calling configure with
--enable-maintainer-mode. I'll possibly disable maintainer mode, have to
get more information first.

Jürg