Re: [Utopia] KDE Volume Manager

Robert Love wrote:
- a system tray icon that enables the user to easily unmount removable
media

Oh, this is an interesting feature that g-v-m does not have.

g-v-m is less in need of this, since the desktop icons Nautilus creates have the "Unmount" context menu item.

Last I checked, when a device is mounted in KDE, it did not get a desktop icon automatically.

So, adding yet-another-tray-icon may be more of a redundant feature for g-v-m.

I look forward to seeing this KDE applet.

--Pat