Re: [Usability] Settings Windows.

So common, before spending time to refine some window size, let's close
those obviously more important bugs. Having to resize a window once in a
while is far less important than a non coherent behavior of mouse click,
don't you think ?

We were not talking about changing the size of window to default after each open but about being unable to resize it at all.

Anyway. At this point it's even hard to say if it's a bug or simply temporary solution of developers. Control-Center is at very early stage, so we should just wait some time until judgement. This topic is neither important or interesting so I suggest to close it.