Re: [Usability] Settings Windows.

Le mardi 31 janvier 2012 à 19:14 +0100, Paweł Kubik a écrit :
> I know that certain programmes might look very ugly with some sizes,
> however developers can assign many rules to window components to make
> sure they will look properly. Of course creating fixed size windows is
> easier, but I don't think it should be kept like this. KDE doesn't
> have any problems although their settings look very similar.
The idea is that there's absolutely no point in resizing these settings
window if we manage to set the correct size automatically. So instead of
allowing you to work around bugs, we try to fix them at the root.

After all, if you had been able to resize this window, you wouldn't have
sent this mail, and maybe we wouldn't have noticed. Please file a bug,
people working on the control center will tell you what they want to do.

Cheers