Re: [Usability] Recognizing GNOME-compliant apps

Sounds good, Gabriel. I think that's the entire list of "standards" that we should look at.

The topic of GNOME standards for the idea of "GNOME Apps" for GNOME 3.0 may have already been discussed in detail somewhere else. If it has been, please point it out.

In addition to clarifying the criteria for platform compliance, my intention for starting this thread is to give those apps and the standards some publicity. It may be via a section on gnome.org, "GNOME Compliant" badges on an app similar to the Ubuntu Software Center (could be a new GNOME app), blog posts, or whatever.

Ideas?