Re: [Usability] Recognizing GNOME-compliant apps

Additional things beyond GNOME HIG compliance to test/report:

- a11y support
- i18n support
- infrastructure (mailing list, issue tracker, website)
- license / copyright-assignment requirement
- release schedule and adherence

This is basically the criteria that I assume are used to judge apps
for acceptance into the new Applications release-team category.

Gabriel