Re: [Usability] Fork request by Linus Torvlads

Olav, Tell me more about Gnome "fallback" mode. This could be very
useful. Also let me know if Gnome 2.30 or 2.32 will remain available
for installation on Debian (.deb format) systems.
Also think about whether a computer using various special components,
metals and plastic should be considered obsolete after only five
years. Is that not wasteful of natural and mineral resources?
Also beware of complexity for its own sake.
Thank you, Ted Pomeroy, Gnome user