Re: [Usability] Backup program name

Here's the advice to translators that I give which explains what it means:

"The name is a play on the French phrase "déjà vu" meaning "already
seen", but with the "vu" replaced with "dup".  "Dup" in this context
is itself a reference to both the underlying command line tool
"duplicity" and the act of duplicating data for backup.  As a whole,
it may not be very translatable."

-mt