Re: [Usability] Backup program name

I think it's a fine name, as you say it's cute, and you can easily append "Backup Tool" in all situations where people might be confused.  It reminds me of 'quod libet' - the great linux music player, which doesn't necessarily jump out to people by name, but once you've used it a few times, you don't forget.

I think you shouldn't worry about people mis-pronouncing it.   Also, I think you would probably distance current users, which is rarely a good call.

idb