[Usability] I have a good idea on usability

Hi,All:
About the usability of GNOME, I have a good idea.

The below is the question:
With storage capacity growing, 200G,300G or more than 1TB is are very common.
Cetainly, the folder in the storage device is very much.
For example, in my computer, there are more than 100,000pcs folders.
So how do we find that we want the folder easily?
After I have thought carefully, I found a easy way to solve the problem.

But I don't know which one should I talk to?
Can you help me?

Hope to hear from you soon.
Best regards,

Mr. Sharp.