From: Celeste Lyn Paul <celeste kde org>
Date: Sun, Sep 5, 2010 at 8:30 AM
Subject: Re: UI Patterns of Cross-Platform Apps
To: allancaeg ubuntu com

Hi Allan,

KDE has a few patterns listed in the HIG. It is a project we started 3
years ago, but lost the contributors who were working on them. I think
having a cross-desktop library of UI patterns is a great idea. Let me
know how Gnome plans on working this out with other projects.

~ Celeste

--
Celeste Lyn Paul
KDE Usability Project