Re: [Usability] Cross-Desktop UI Pattern Library

Great. We're moving forward. I might start a web UI Pattern Library at work. Will incorporate what I do there to our Cross-platform UI Library if ever.

Such a library simply requires best practices for certain widgets. It's okay to borrow ideas to other platforms, even on the web, as long as they fit the toolkit.

Regards,
Allan Caeg
http://google.com/profiles/AllanCaeg#about
@AllanCaeg