Re: [Usability] GtkNotebook scrolling

I've found a related Ubuntu brainstorm idea:

http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/idea/20271/

Maybe this helps. I'd go with solution #1.

I never realized the differences in behavior between Firefox and
Nautilus. And indeed, the solution I like the most is the Firefox
solution. I use tab scrolling really, really often and I don't want to
miss it. Scrolling is much faster then using the notebook arrows or the
tabs dropdown menu.

Regards.
Jean-Peer