Re: [Usability] [Ayatana] GNOME Main Menu and the Distribution Logo

I personally don't see what the problem is with having the
distribution branding (i.e. the ubuntu logo) linked to the application
menu.
*Applications* are what's important about an operating system, it's
the main reason you *use* an operating system (or even your computer),
i.e. it would be completely useless without applications.

So I don't really see what's wrong with the way the ubuntu main menu
currently is. I personally am perfectly fine with the ubuntu logo
reflecting the application menu, and I think it makes sense.

Flo