2010/1/25 Dokuro <dario soto gmail com>
Nice idea, but:

a) Themes;
b)
Background;
c) Fonts;
d) Interface;
e) Visual Effects;

these are already in one menu (module) , so you just want to add

f)  Screensaver;
g) Splash Screen and Login Screen;

to the existing one :) and...

and....in each tab must be at least 2 button.
The first button "Install" that can import the file from each folder and the second "Delete".

improve it a bit the behavior

yes Dokuro..because of my poor English I have probably not explained well.
I meant what you said..create a window with a 7 (or more) tab which the user can download and install a graphics component.
For example...now I want install a new set of icons (NewLucid) that I've downloaded from gnome-look.org...I looked on google how to do...and I found a guide explaining to copy the icons into the hide folder .icons.
I tried...but without result.

In any case...I don't think that the user
should do what..but the DE gnome should show a list of object (themes, fonts, etc) so the user can install it.

it could even have pre-made sources list that could change with online pop ratings.

yes...for example gnome can show a standard list with gnome-look.org and the other...and the user if he wants can add o delete a source.

I hope that the idea is liked...and would be challenging if you answer in many.

bye bye
giuliano