[Usability] Appearance

Hi at all,
my name is giuliano and i'm a linux-gnome newbie. First...sorry for my bad english!!!
I write here because I would propose to modify the Appearance module.
I would propose to create a module that
manages:
a) Themes;
b)
Background;
c) Fonts;
d) Interface;
e) Visual Effects;
f)
Screensaver;
g) Splash Screen and Login Screen;

and....
in each tab must be at least 2 button.
The first button "Install" that can import the file from each folder and the second "Delete".

Besides I propose for some tab (themes, icons, Screensaver, Splash Screen, Login Screen and other) a third button "Download" for download the object from certain source (gnome-look.org for example)...and if you think that can be useful a forth button "Preview".

So the list becomes even shorter in the Preferences.

The label name could be Gnome Appearance Center.

I hope I have brought something useful.
bye bye
Giuliano