Re: [Usability] Announce - GNOME 3 Usability Hackfest (London, Feb 22-26, 2010)

No not yet, which day would you prefer?

I can suggest Thursday 4pm, how much time would you need for the Wookie event?

Also I understand that you would like a person(s) from dev8D to attend some of Hackfest, is that right? Would one day be enough? Mia Ridge is interested in usability I was thinking of asking her, David?

They could report back on the Saturday at Dev8D (27th)

Steve Lee wrote:
Brian, Mahendra