Re: [Usability] Sketching and Prototyping with a Firefox Addon

On 15 Jan 2010, at 02:11, Allan Caeg wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I just discovered the Pencil project http://evolus.vn/Pencil/ . It's a Sketching and Prototyping on Firefox. It can be a stand-alone app (based on XUL) too. I'm surprised that it's not getting a lot of attention from the open source community considering that they are into Linux and GNOME judging by the screenshot on their website and their pre-compiled packages for distros.
>
> Download it from http://evolus.vn/Pencil/Downloads.html

Nice find... certainly seems to do a lot of the things I'd normally fire up less-open-source-friendly tools to sketch with.  I'll be keeping it around!

Cheeri,
Calum.

--
CALUM BENSON, Interaction Designer     Sun Microsystems Ireland
mailto:calum benson sun com            OpenSolaris Desktop Team