Re: [Usability] [Ayatana] Sketching and Prototyping with a Firefox Addon

I've had a chance to play with Pencil for a bit now, and it seems like a
great prototyping application. Definitely a great idea.

- --
  .----.-.     Lasse Havelund
 /    ( o \    Official Ubuntu Member
'|  __ ` ||    lhavelund ubuntu com