Re: [Usability] London GNOME Beers - 26th Feb (+ a11y folks)

Hi Thomas,

Op woensdag 17-02-2010 om 21:40 uur [tijdzone +0000], schreef Thomas
Wood:

> The accessibility folks are over in London town for a usability hackfest
> next week, so we thought it would be nice to have a meet-up event to
> coincide.

Somewhere in between a couple of beers and I've-lost-count-beers, it
would be nice if you guys could find time to draft one or more proposals
for GUADEC talks. What do you think?

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen