Re: [Usability] London GNOME Beers - 26th Feb (+ a11y folks)

On 17 Feb 2010, at 21:40, Thomas Wood wrote:

> If there are lots more people than usual wanting to come, we may look
> into reserving an area in the Cheshire Cheese and eating there. So
> please make sure you put your name down so we can let people know if the
> arrangements change.

Will be weird going back to the Cheshire Cheese... used to be a regular haunt when I worked for Reuters 15+ years ago, haven't been back since!

Cheeri,
Calum.

--
CALUM BENSON, Interaction Designer     Sun Microsystems Ireland
mailto:calum benson sun com            OpenSolaris Desktop Team