Re: [Usability] Cheap Open Source Morae Alternative

Whoops, I hit the send button too soon. :)

What about an overview window with buttons like:
[View a past session] [Record a new session]

Clicking on [Record a new session] would open up a window with some default settings. The user would then click on a [Create Session] button afterwhich the window would be the same as if it was opened with [Record a new Session]