Re: [Usability] Cheap Open Source Morae Alternative

On Wed, 2009-12-09 at 18:15 +0800, Allan Caeg wrote:
> Cool! Game!
>
> I'll take a look at some apps to have some inspirations for me to
> propose some wireframes. Too bad I don't have a Mac to test Silverback.

I'll try and do it at the weekend.

> Good thing I can try Morae for free! I'll test it when I already have
> the access to Windows.

Splendid.

> For now, feel free to propose features and wireframes/mockups. Where do
> you want to make this happen, on the Screenie Launchpad page? Is
> everyone involved comfortable with Launchpad? I am.

I am more concerned with getting the tool than what we use to get there
but, selfishly (as making Launchpad better is part of my job) I wouldn't
mind seeing all the places we can break it :-)

There is a team-screenie: https://launchpad.net/~team-screenie/+members
and I already have some devs in there I can prod when we have something
to design.

Feeling optimistic,

Ivanka