Re: [Usability] GNOME Command line interface

Hello,

Yes I agree, there is a built-in solution for each use case. But I'm so extremely lazy that I preferred working day and night on my "go" script instead of having to memorize a few hotkeys. But now it's paradise!

One remark: typing "foo" in a terminal will start the GTK application "foo", but you will have 2 problems:

   * your terminal gets blocked while "foo" is running
   * closing your terminal will kill "foo"

But "go foo" will do the job perfectly.

I've tried Gnome Do as well with mixed results. See my reply to Ted.

Pfiat di
Gergely