Re: [Usability] GNOME Command line interface

Yes I agree, there is a built-in solution for each use case. But I'm so extremely lazy that I preferred working day and night on my "go" script instead of having to memorize a few hotkeys. But now it's paradise!

One remark: typing "foo" in a terminal will start the GTK application "foo", but you will have 2 problems:

   * your terminal gets blocked while "foo" is running
   * closing your terminal will kill "foo"

But "go foo" will do the job perfectly.

I've tried Gnome Do as well with mixed results. See my reply to Ted.

Pfiat di