Re: [Usability] Usability at Gran Canaria?

On Thu, 2009-04-23 at 17:35 -0400, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
> On 04/23/2009 09:00 AM, Calum Benson wrote:
> >
> > On 17 Apr 2009, at 12:23, Allan Day wrote:
> >
> >> Hi all,
> >>
> >> I'm just wondering if there are going to be any usability focussed
> >> sessions at GUADEC this year? I'm going to be there. It would be great
> >> to get together with some of the folks on this list at some point during
> >> the conference.
> >
> > The schedule hasn't been announced yet, but I'd be surprised if there's
> > nothing usability-related at least around the 3.0 work. It looks like
> > there's going to be loads of time for BOFs as well this year, so you
> > could always arrange one of those yourself :)
>
> I'm scheduling tonight.  Quickly looking, I don't see anything usability
> related.  Feel free to submit still!

Don't know if there's still time to get something on the schedule, but
perhaps an informal training session on doing your own usability
testing using Pongo [1] would be useful/interesting?

I'd be happy to facilitate. That kind of session would require someone
with experience of doing actual usability research to contribute/lead
though. Any volunteers?

Best,

Allan