Re: [Usability] Usability at Gran Canaria?

On 04/23/2009 09:00 AM, Calum Benson wrote:

On 17 Apr 2009, at 12:23, Allan Day wrote:

Hi all,

I'm just wondering if there are going to be any usability focussed
sessions at GUADEC this year? I'm going to be there. It would be great
to get together with some of the folks on this list at some point during
the conference.

The schedule hasn't been announced yet, but I'd be surprised if there's
nothing usability-related at least around the 3.0 work. It looks like
there's going to be loads of time for BOFs as well this year, so you
could always arrange one of those yourself :)

I'm scheduling tonight. Quickly looking, I don't see anything usability related. Feel free to submit still!

Cheero,
behdad

Cheeri,
Calum.