Re: [Usability] Gnome Research - Sociological Surveys

On Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 7:28 PM, Kirk Bridger <kbridger shaw ca> wrote:
Great idea!

Thank you!

1 - if you're giving them a list of things and asking them to select one or more, it's usually a good idea to include an "Other - please specify" option, in case you didn't think of everything.

I wanted to do so but there is another issue - this way the percantage will rice above 100 and we will not be able to see circulart diagrams with results.

2 - a final question asking if they're willing to be contacted in the future directly for further information collection and possibly usability participation would be a good idea.  Simply ask them, and if yes what email address.  This would be a great way to collect names for people interested in running info collecting scripts, as I pondered for the GnomeShell project.

That would be great.

3 - there are a few typos in there.  Did you want them pointed out or are you going to run a spell check before publishing?

Please point them out.

--
A.K.