Re: [Usability] New Menubars

В 10:03 +0200 на 14.04.2009 (вт), slawek написа:
> Very interesting idea. User should have a way to define shortcut on the
> right of search bar. Programs can also have predefined set of shourtcut.

That will do the job indeed.

> There was some think to modernate. This don't looks like standard menu.
> When user don't see some options it will don't use it.

It is true that the user may forgot the availability of an option but I
rarely use 100% of the items in the File menu in one session with the
program for example. Moreover all the command will be available through
the arrow like the gimp right click. Another good point of this method
is that when you select the Insert menu once it will remain there until
you select smth else thus you will be able to do several Insert picture
or similar tasks (that is often the case I hate current menus).

P.S.
I have a pdf about some other aspects of usability but don't know where
to upload it. Any ideas?

Anton