[Usability] New Menubars

Hello everybody,

I'm Anton Kerezov and I had an idea about the menubars I posted to Gnome
Themes list but was redirected here. So this picture says it almost all:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Xa63LHPU3Ng/SeOONjQgGxI/AAAAAAAAAF0/JJmq4DlzELo/s1600-h/New+Menus.png

You just type inside the text box to get a certain menu visible on the
right or press the arrow for the standard menu system to appear. This
way may prove faster than standard one because you only need to type the
first one or two letters to get the commands inside the global menu.
Still uncertain is the way the text box will get focus, probably a mouse
over the menubar will be good?

Anton