Re: [Usability] Gnome Shell update and personas - focus or distraction?

It sounds like there's at least some interest in putting together something like personas - what feature set do we want to focus on. or put another way, what feature set seems to be the one the devs are really gunning for?

The Gnome Shell?

http://blog.fishsoup.net/2008/10/22/implementing-the-next-gnome-shell/

http://www.vuntz.net/journal/2008/10/22/494-desktop-shell-from-the-user-experience-hackfest-general-overview

Is this what we want to focus on?

If so, do we want to add a page somewhere on the wiki for a scratch pad, to start getting our thoughts down in terms of steps to do, info to gather, people to talk to and extract attributes from?

Or is there a better way to collaborate on these?

Kirk